Return to '08'' Gallery
Engraved bezel set pave halo ring
This ring was made from stock gauge alloy.
1. A dome shaped plate was used to make the bezel-halo, which was engraved and drilled before assembly
2. The band was made to measure and shaped at the shoulders to fit under the bezel-halo
3. The bridge was cut into a measured portion of the band
4. The X section
was domed and cut to fit the top bezel and bridge
5. The shaped X section is pre-drilled and pre-set before assembly
6. All parts are carefully polished before assembly
7. Solder is used to assemble the bridge and carriage
7. The last job is to set main diamond
This ring took a day to fabricate, 5 hours to set and polish and a few hours to engrave
See finished ring
All items in the commissions gallery are sold.
Please enquire if you have been inspired to commission a similar hand made piece